With the innovative infoSDWAN service, you get a reliable and secure infrastructure for your business that can be quickly set up and scale.
InfoSDWAN is an equally reliable and efficient solution for large businesses with many offices and branches, as well as for small businesses with a single office and many employees working remotely.
The software-defined WAN (SD-WAN) technology is an evolutionary development of corporate networking, which greatly simplifies the process of building a network and reduce its cost, reduce deployment time, increase reliability and improve management, control, and monitoring functions.
- The system of management and monitoring of communication channels constantly checks the quality of the connection for delays and losses of data packets. If the communication quality deteriorates, the system automatically adjusts the data transmission route and duplicates it, which significantly reduces the likelihood of data loss. The intelligent system of load balancing on communication channels provides optimal use of available resources for high-quality work of applications and services. If there are two or more channels, the system provides constant active redundancy.
- The infoSDWAN application control system knows more than 4,500 existing programs, which allows you to monitor the operation of running programs, give priority, and accelerate critical ones in auto mode or manually. An example is a situation where a control system automatically suspends or slows down the speed of access to a network of secondary services while you have a video conference, which has a higher priority.
- The SD-WAN network functions as an add-on above the transport layer and is independent of the type of available communication line. Therefore infoSDWAN service is deployed using Internet access of any provider using any technology, or in combination with IP/MPLS. Deployment of the service involves the installation of Infocom equipment in the customer’s offices, to which one or more channels with Internet access should be connected (it is preferable to use different providers). After connection to the Internet equipment automatically receives a full configuration from the infoSDWAN service controller located on Infocom’s site. The time required to deploy the service usually does not exceed a few days and basically depends only on the period of “pilot” testing and the time of equipment delivery by courier services.
- The infoSDWAN service enables easy access to the corporate network for remotely working employees. In order to connect to the network, they need to install dedicated free software that does not require any IT-knowledges or special settings and enter login and password provided by Infocom. After that, the program will automatically receive all necessary settings and give the appropriate access.
Features and benefits:
- Fault-tolerant corporate network
- Increased productivity
- Use of any Internet access technology
- Centralized management and monitoring
- Channel load Intelligent balancing system
- Easy remote employees access
- Fast network scaling
- 24/7/365 support
infoSDWAN service advantages:
- Involvement of Infocom specialists without the need to train and maintain your own
- Corporate network building cost optimization due to the absence of the need to buy expensive equipment and licenses for it
- Save your time and be able to fully focus on your strategic plans and objectives
- Ability to easily change the number of branches/offices/workplaces connected to the service (increase or decrease)
- Unique price offer for the infoSDWAN service in case of infoGuard service subscription
- Business processes efficiency improving