The infoGuard service will provide multi-level protection of your infrastructure and data and will help to comply with the Information Security Policy.
- Scanning both regular and encrypted traffic provides the highest level of protection against all known threats such as viruses, spyware, trojans, phishing programs, system monitors, keyloggers, adware, and more. The system uses a real-time threat database that is a shared resource of the Cyber Threat Alliance, which includes the world’s major cybersecurity companies.
- One of the main goals of modern cybercriminals is to steal confidential, corporate, and personal information by invading the network due to existing vulnerabilities in installed equipment and software. The intrusion prevention system of the infoGuard service constantly analyzes all external requests, which allows preventing possible attacks and the resulting negative consequences. Moreover, the infoGuard service has a flexible system of internal control, which significantly reduces the likelihood of leakage of confidential information caused by unintentional or intentional actions of the company’s employees.
- Workplaces often fall victim to cyber-attacks. A recent study found that 30% of attacks were committed by installing malware at endpoints. By installing dedicated agents with integrated means of tracking, controlling, and preventing proliferation, infoGuard significantly enhances workplace security.
- The infoGuard service includes a dynamic real-time web filtering feature that blocks company employees from visiting compromised or deliberately created resources through which criminals gain access to personal and corporate data or download malware. At the customer’s request, the system allows you to create additional filters and close for viewing by employees specific sites or entire categories of web resources, such as gambling resources, online movie viewing, “adult” resources, etc.
- The infoGuard application control function continuously classifies and evaluates the traffic of programs used by the company’s employees. The control system allows you to block or restrict access to risky programs and entire categories of programs, optimizes the use of your network bandwidth by setting program priorities or completely blocking unwanted traffic, such as watching videos on social networks, while leaving the ability to view photos and texts.
Features and benefits:
- Encrypted and non-encrypted traffic scanning
- Intrusion prevention system
- Sandbox technology
- Integrated malware tracking tools
- Means to control and prevent the spread of malware
- Real-time updated threat database
- Application control function
- Real-time dynamic web filtering function
- Workplace protection
- 24/7/365 support
Infocom cybersecurity services advantages:
- Involvement of Infocom specialists without the need to train and maintain your own
- Optimize your cybersecurity costs by eliminating the need to purchase expensive recent equipment and licenses
- Save your time and be able to fully focus on your strategic plans and objectives
- Support, monitoring of attacks and incidents 24x7x365
- Improving the efficiency of business processes
- Reduction of risks of violation of the company’s activity